Out browsing for winter coats and spotted some of our retouching for Superdry in their
It's always great to see our work in situe, especially in such an interesting historical building.
Built in 1850 as a tram shed, it was used as a stop for a commuter service into the city until the
Since then, the building has had a number of uses.
It was converted to an electricity substation which remained active until the 1970s, before
closing, leaving the building derelict for some years.
It reopened in 1979 as The Mall Antiques Arcade, which housed over 35 different dealers on
several floors, making Angel a destination for antiques shopping.
Although The Mall closed in 2008, the legacy of antiques shopping in the area continues
today in the neighbouring Camden passage.
After a brief stint as a Jack Wills shop, it became Superdry in 2014.